Grow Your Business the Easy WayIncrease your profits and your free time
90% of purchases take place in physical stores and 80% of US disposable income is spent within 20 miles of home.
ARE YOU REAPING THE BENEFITS?
Facebook to WebsiteTurn your Facebook business page into a website
- Using your existing Facebook business page, we will create a fully functioning website
- No maintenance or coding for you
- Modern, professional look
- Increases online visibility to potential customers
- Maintenance, updates, and technical support
Local Directory ListingsVerify Vital Information
- Create five local directory listings — Yelp, Angie’s List, Houzz, YP.com, Home Advisor, Foursquare and more
- Verification of vital business information is correct and optimized for online searches
- Upgrade to year-long maintenance and updates, only $99 more
- Add five more local directory listings for only $59
Google My BusinessCreate, Claim, Optimize
- Create your Google My Business listing, claim it if it already exists, and optimize it to maximize your visibility to potential customers
- If an unauthorized entity has claimed your listing, we work with Google to ensure ownership is transferred to the rightful owne
- We ensure that any penalties assessed by Google as a result of the unauthorized claim are reversed
- Upgrade to year-long maintenance and updates, only $39 more
Total Package20% Discount
- Google My Business Package: creation, verification, and optimization of your business’s Google presence. Increase your search ranking and get your business in front of more potential customers.
- Local Directory Listings Package: ensure that customers searching online will find your business information quickly, easily, and before they see your competitors’. Using relevant local directories, your online presence will grow organically, without paying for costly advertising.
- Facebook to Website Package: using the information already available on your Facebook business profile, you can have a fully functional website of your own, without all of the extra clutter and red tape you experience from a third-party platform. With your own custom domain and website, you’ll put yourself ahead of your competitors in online search results without paying the huge premium.
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Customers are searching online for what you are selling. Can they find you?
Consumers who did a local search and then visited a store within five miles.
Mobile users led to visit stores within one day via local search.
Clicks that go to the top 4 search results
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your refund policy?
What's Google My Business and why should I care about it?
Google My Business is one of the many tools created by Google to manage your business’ online presence. When people search for “Chinese restaurants in Fresno,” Google’s algorithm relies partially on the data setup in Google My Business to match the person searching with the local Chinese restaurants. This tool is one of the easiest and most effective ways of moving to the top of the rankings in search results.
Categorizing your business appropriately, consistent information across all online sources, and active engagement with your customers online has a measurable impact on the likelihood of you being found via search in the future.
Are local directory listings really that important?
Why do I need a website if I already have a Facebook business page?
Did you know that third-party platforms like Facebook or Yelp will show ads from your competitors on your business’ profile page? If a customer happens to find your business after searching for “Chinese restaurant in Fresno,” and then happens to come across your business page, in addition to seeing your profile picture and first post, on the right hand side of YOUR page, they’ll see recommendations for similar restaurants!
Third-party platforms don’t care about your business as much as they care about making money for themselves and the survival of their company.
And if there’s a high-profile, massive privacy breach, or another high-profile event that drives consumers away from that platform, your primary source of information and customer interaction has gone the way of MySpace.